Check out www.kevryan.net as well

Friday, August 20, 2010

Dare 2010 Part 3


Boo yeah!!!!


Two final things, first, you can see above both the final design for the logo that I put together and the front of our business cards. It went through about 4 or 5 iterations before I settled on this design, and seeing as it's on all of the team's business cards, I reckon we'll be sticking with it for now. I would post up the back of my card, but you'll just have to meet me in person so I can give you one.

Aside from that, I also have all of the animations I did for our games Goalie character, which we lovingly nicknamed "Tayto", who has been described as looking like a cross between Jason Statham and a pint of Guinness.


He's a little rough around the edges but this is from a few weeks in, the animations were cleaned up since, however I didn't manage to get an updated render.

Kev Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment