Check out www.kevryan.net as well

Friday, November 30, 2012

Peripheral, in jaw dropping High Def

I decided today that I was sick of having the only version of my short film online being a low quality vimeo clip which didn't fill the entire screen space due to some dodgy rendering/transcoding. So I went back to the TGA sequence I had rendered and brought it back into After Effects with the mixed down sound. Added in a vignette and fiddled with the colours slightly. Made it massive, rendered it out at full quality and put it on youtube.

Here it is!


You best be full-screening at 1080p!


I've a plan in the works for it which I hope to talk about on here soon. For now I'm happy to take a trip back to last year and wonder what the hell was I thinking.

Cheers

Kev Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment