Check out www.kevryan.net as well

Thursday, November 19, 2009

This is for.....Thierry?


So, shanbolic carry on with the world cup qualifier tonight. We all had a nice old complain and moan about what happened. So I decided to post this picture up here to ease my pain.

If you haven't figured it out, it's Luc Besson's Léon/The Professional which is my all time favourite film. I am still proud to say that Léon is a favorite film, while unlike my old favourites, Face/Off and Predator 2, were ruined by acquired common sense/maturity.

The Image was done in primarily in photoshop. Being sketched first, scanned, and painted over with many many layers. However the cross-hair Léon and Mathilda are standing on was done in Illustrator to save time.

The following picture collage are all my reference images for this picture, followed by the original sketch for comparison.




Kevin Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment